- Create a gtruck connector in Datasources : Settings >> datasources >> gtruck. Call it something like XXXvets Sage
- Download the windows tray gtruck to the desired workstation
- go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and find the 'odbcad32.exe file.
- Click on this file to open it. Go to the SystemDSN tab > look for SageLine50v22 or something similar. Click on the name, then on the configure button on the right hand side
- Change the name to sage.
- To make sure you have the correct Data Path configured in the ODBC Data Source Administrator, open the Sage Accounting Software. It will show a list of company files, and their data path.
- In file explorer, go to the path of the company file to sanity check. Copy the data path address too.
- Paste the data path back into the ODBC setup and click ok.
- On the reports-admin overview screen set the connection string as follows:
- Click Queue on the data sources page and wait for the data to start importing. If there is an issue, contact Ben/Paolo.
If you get the error "Data files are wrong version" make sure in the ODBC Data Source Administrator you have selected the latest driver eg v25